Friday, November 19, 2010

My hilarious personal experience last November 17, 2010 on David James "Archie" Archuleta's Meet && Greet in SM North EDSA

I was so excited that I didn't gotten into sleep. LOL. But I took a rest for like 5 mins. IDK? Haha.
Then I was up 4:30 in the morning. My little sis was up that time, too, she was eating her breakfast, 'cause she have classes so I joined her.
I was actually hesitating to go because I didn't know how to go there-- I know how to but it was my first time to go there alone and I'm not familiar with the places so, yeah.
I did some house chores before leaving (For them not to say anything, ofcourse)
Then was praying while walking down the street. (TRUST ME, MOTHER SUPERIOR REALLY GRANTS WISHES ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE WILLING TO ;D) Well, Mother Superior is a character in He's Beautiful. I think it's a Koreanovela? I started believing her after watching that. But anyways, when I was on my way to Bambang LRT station, then I saw our car.
Papa stopped and I rushed to him then he opened the window.
He asked me If I already knew how to go there. And I said "Yes" and I told him how too. (I looked too professional LOL!)
BUT, (Yes, there's a but) he told me that I was actually wrong. (Cedrick, Ash, etc.: WHAT YOU INDICATED TO ME WAS WRONG! Tsk lol) Then I said, "I will take Munoz."
Then after a long talk, I continued walking.
I was listening to David Archuleta's Elevator so I was singing long. I think people noticed that. LOL.
I asked the guy inside ticket booth (IDK what to call) if there is a trip straight to MRT North Ave. and he said "No. Not yet" (Ash && Cedrick, you two are soooo dead! LOL)
Then I just took the trip to Roosevelt (I talked very professional haha!)
It was almost 7:30am. Good thing there was only few people there.
Then when I was already in Munoz, I didn't know what to do next-- I know that I should take a bus BUT IDK what bus-- good thing there was a girl next to me at the bus stop.
I SHAMELESSLY asked "Are you heading to SM North EDSA?", and she answered."Yes.", then she smiled,
I thought the smile has a meaning so EXCITEDLY said' "Oh, so you're going to David Archuleta's show, too?", then I smile so big! Then she shortly said "No.", (That was so embarrassing, right? LOL!) then she added,"It'll open later at 10am, why are you too early?", then I told her about the 1st 400 buyer thinggy. LOL.
Then we've waited there for 5mins. I think? Then she hailed a jeep.
Then atlast! We arrived at 8am. (Yes!) Then I immediately asked the janitor where the skydome was.
Then I walked and walked until I saw the crowd. I asked the guy from the last If it's the Archie thinggy then he said "Yes".
I'm texting Nikki and Christer that time. I was thinking if they made it there. (Ofcourse they did but we didn't see each other and that's just too sad.)
Then suddenly I talked to the guy in front of me and his name was Jerick.(Hi, Jerick! Hope to see you again soon!)
Then we were like talking and talking. (Like we already knew each other long time ago. AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF ARCHIE <3)
Then there was like this guy putting up numbers on our wrist. They were checking whose in for the 400 thniggy and to avoid cut ins.
My number was 218 and I think it was a lucky one :P
Then we've waited for about 2 hrs. Atlast the ticket booth was opened.
Jerick and I took some photos of us with Archie's Meet&Greet poster. Then I saw people constructing a mini photostudio.
Then they hung a tarp. It says "Come pose with David", so I was like freaking out and I shouted "Free pic with Archie?! Really?!?" and they were laughing at me and a girl said, "No, it's just a life-sized Archie". And I was like "Whaatt?! WTH.". Haha. That was so embarrassing! I know! :))))
Then we met Jerome (Hi, Jerome! I hope to see you soon, too!)
Jerick and Jerome were so awesome and fun to talk and to be with. They got so many stories on them and trust me, you'll never have a dull moment with them. I swear. Haha :P
Anyways, there was a lady asking us to buy Archie's first album or Christmas from the heart album together with The Other Side Of Down Album for us to get a free ARCHIE CALENDAR! (It's very cute!)
Then I told her that I already have Archie's album then she said I have to buy one again to have that calendar. (THAT'S REALLY SAD! I REALLY WANT IT SO BAD :(( )But Jerome bought Archie's first album so he got the calendar and then after buying tickets, we're off to eat some. We're all too hungry that time. Thank god we didn't pass out. But Jerick said he'll go home first and be back later before the show then  we told him to go back ASAP. Haha.
Then I also met Ate Nancy (A concert-addict! She've watched so many concerts. I admire her. She's cool and she's a fan of sooo many singers and she loves to buy things online. COOL, right?). She's with Kuya Jerome.
Then I also met Ate Kath (A westlife fan! She talks a lot about Westlife. Too bad I didn't know much about Westlife. I'm so sorry, Ate Kath. But Ate Kath is very cool, too! BTW, she bought eco bags not the album so she was in the bleachers)
Then we ate at Jollibee in the food court.
We rushed eating. A lil bit of talking then we're off to wait the line up.
After a long wait, the guards started to do line ups. We were all running just to be in front. Then (LOL There's so many things happened there. It's hard to remember it all so I'll just not mention it.) we got the VIP tickets so we have to move at the entrance at the backstage. Then there I met a girl with a curly hair (Sorry, but I think ate Nancy and I didn't get her name. We can't remember her name. But she's cool, too. I love her hair!), then we had a talk about Archie stuffs, afcourse. Unfortunately Kuya Jerome was seperated from us (AWW. But I saw him still.)
I texted Jerick to immediately go back because he'll be late.
We were talking then suddenly we heard screaming then we were shocked when we saw that it was TV5's broadcast. So we waved at the cam but ate Nancy isn't camera friendly so she keeps hiding whenever she see cameras. IDK why but she's funny. Haha.
The guards let us in at 4pm. Then I ran inside then the lady said "No running please" and I was embarrassed but still go with the flow. Haha.So we got a good spot in the front. We were 3 steps away from the stage and it's cool, right?!
Haha. Then we still waited for how many hours. Then David Archuleta arrived at past 6pm. (GAWD. My feet were like swollen. LOL. And they keep playing same advertisements and were like memorized it all. LOL) The crowd was like"David. Where are you!" and there's always a false alarms because they always start screaming at the back. Then suddenly the guards came out to guard the in betweens of the stage and the VIP area. And the people started moving forward and e were like "Please stop it. We ca't breath" but they still continued pushing forward and screaming and the phones and cameras were all out and whatsoever.
So the host for that night was VJ Julz of Myx. She's pretty and tall and cool but the crowd were like "DAVID DAVID DAVID!"
Then Edgar Allan and 2 other PO5 hunks were there for introduction number. (AWW SORRY I FORGOT THEIR NAMES AND THE NAME OF THEIR GROUP. I'M SO NOT FAMILIAR WITH IT.)
SO they dance and sing but the crowd were like "DAVI DAVID DAVID!" while they're performing. I felt sorry for them :(
Then atlast they introduced David, but I'm shocked when VJ Julz came out saying Archie wasn't ready yet.
Then we had some talk then FINALLY! ATLAST! She called David Archuleta then my heart was beating so fast!
And then David Archuleta came out. He was like jumping all over the stage. He looked so cute! Then He waved and greet the crowd. Then I almost cried but instead I smiled.
Archie sang Elevator first. I was so happy so I was singing along with my fullvoice out and I was waving my hand up in the air. ('cause I can feel it you can't blame right? haha)
Then when I looked on my left, I was shocked to see a cameraman with his lens on me and his camera has a  red button on that means it' recording. But still I didn't mind him. I continued singing along. LOL.
Then he also sang Crush. OMG OMG! He played piano! At first I thought he's gonna sing Angels. He's really awesome. Yes, he is! Then lastly. he sang Something 'bout Love.
Then he waved bye. Then some plugging from VJ Julz the she called out Archie again for album signing.
Since picture taking was prohibited on stage, the curly girl (Sorry I can''t remember her name :( ) asked her yaya to secretly get a picture of us on stage while she's on the crowd.
Then atlast I saw Kuya Jerome and Jerick from the back so I called them.
Then we lined up.
So when it was my turn to have an autograph of David, we stared at each other for like 5secs. And his eyes was freakin' cool! I love its Hazel brown color! I felt like it was eating me or whatever. HAHA! Then my heart beat goes faster. Originally, I had a plan (like what to say or do), but I was too nervous so I ended up asking "David, Can I touch your face?", I know that's funny but those words just came out. And @DavidArchie was like "Oh! Uhmm *giggles* *then he looked at his manangement* *then giggled again*". Then he just offered his hand for a shake hands. TAKE NOTE, HE WAS THE ONE WHO OFFERED SHAKE HANDS TO ME. Dang lucky, eh? Hahaha. Then I shook hands with him. Oh, he's so adorable <3
Then after that Jerick and I had some water and juice and some rest. We keep on talking about what happened.
Until we go home. Then when I reached home, it was an apartment, it's a building. So when I was in the stairs I was like jumping and screaming and my sister told me to keep quiet and do it inside the house. So when I entered I told them everything. I got an ArchuHang over still as of now. From TV into in person. IT'S A DREAM CAME TRUE <3

--
Thanks for reading. I was so sleepy at the middle part so I didn't made it so detailed.
Off to bed now.
MY MOM IS SO SO SO VERY MUCH MAD AT ME NOW. LMAO.
Time check: 05:41am; Nov. 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment